Thursday, January 19, 2012

Yes, plaid & leopard can lend to Summer thoughts

scarf: Yarnz

You may find it quite strange and oxymoronic that I am wearing a leopard and plaid scarf next to summer inspired Mediterranean paintings. Well, consider it a deliberate display of my impatience for those brighter days. And funnily enough, the association of these patterns lends a wink to the D&G Pre-Fall 2008 campaign below. Didn't you know? Fashion is in a constant phase of reinterpretation. 


While the rest of my outfit is to be captured in a following post, I invite you to picture some similar uplifting landscapes while keeping warm at the same time. And perhaps that little Yarnz foulard will particularly convince you to do so...

8 comments:

  1. You have interesting content here. I'll be following ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice blog - is that you in the first picture?

    I found your blog via A Small Worl - what are you doing besides blogging?

    xoxo,
    Luísa

    ReplyDelete
  3. cool blog!!

    http://vigilantlense.blogspot.com/
    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/3273128/vigilant-lense

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your lovely comments!
    @ Luisa - yes that is me in the first picture, and I work in the Marketing dept of a large beauty company :).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Request a PDF report of the document. PDF represents Portable Document File and can be opened by any individual who downloads the free Adobe® Reader.logo design service

    ReplyDelete