Wednesday, January 11, 2012

A casual chic look...from runway models to fashion lovers

cardigan: et vous, t-shirt: Zara, legging pants: Joseph, ballet flats: Giuseppe Zanotti

Recognize those sparkling toe-cap ballet flats? Little did you know there was a sequel to Monday's postIt's not that I got cold feet about posting the rest of my outfit, no. I just thought I'd show those jewels off a little before I show you how they can be comfortably styled, on iconic models and fashion lovers alike. 

Now here's how I exactly sported them. Dressed down for a casual Sunday look, my Zanottis certainly made the best friends I'd ever want to take out on a date at the MoMA: quietly walking through the exhibitions and happily scintillating each time I look at them. Pairing them with a light and semi-sparkling grey top guaranteed for them to get even more noticed, amid the explosion of navy in my outfit. 


And there it is: the smile that follows with comfortable feet and chic. Conveniently enough, the above pictures well represent the evolution of style that trickles from model and fashion icons to style dissectors. If you don't believe me then see it for yourself below...

Kate Moss

If Kate Moss endorses the fabulously chic look, then you should too!

4 comments:

  1. love the first outfit (:

    www.jessicajersey.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. J'aime les looks!!!!!superrr...
    Angela Donava
    http://www.lookbooks.fr

    ReplyDelete
  3. we have just discovered your blog. if you like our blog please follow us
    http://abfab-magazine.blogspot.com/
    And you can see our magazine here: www.absolutelyfabulous.ro
    Hope you like it!
    kissses,
    D&A

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your outfit!! those shoes are great!
    http://theguayabaproject.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete