Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Revisiting the Turban {Take Two}

Turban: a London find, but you can find similar ones here and here

Back in November, I gave you a brief little history lesson on the Turban, coupled with a few inspirational pictures and shots taken on my trip to London. Well, here are some shots of me (tweeted here too if you remember, or not), sporting my own glamorous head piece. Call me bohemian, gypsy aficionado or Loulou lover, I blame my turban obsession on Winter. Seriously though, what other statement piece can keep your ears and head warm on a night out in the cold?


And if you wear a lot of black like me, you surely won't go unnoticed with a pop of color. Even better, pair that with a little rouge on your lips and you'll be sure to stand out from the crowd. So what's your take on the turban eh? How would you wear it out?

8 comments:

  1. I love the turban.. the fact that its red makes it even better... if it was a black one i don't think it would have the same effect... You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great! I'm also running a contest right now! You could win a pair of Sam Edelman Petty boots and anyone can enter! Stop by and check it out!

    www.raindropsofsapphire.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loove the turban!! WIsh i could pull it off. You look great!

    www.manhakins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your turban is great, love it. I'm following you now via bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  5. All about the turban!

    Love your blog.

    FOLLOWING!

    love from NYC,
    xx- www.nicolealyse.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look amazing with the turban, I've also bought one but I don't know if it will match as well as you!

    Kisses
    http://preppygossip.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete