Friday, January 20, 2012

Set your feet free with a towering bargain

sandals: Proenza Schouler

Don't you tell me that the above footwear is so passé. With a 70% off mark, these Proenza Schouler lovelies are appropriate for ANY season. The detailed back panels à la Aztec will especially remind you of your most ridiculous Spring break fun in Mexico - or should I say Cancun if I should lay it all out on the table. Indeed, not only does the trend of ethnic-style geometric shapes lend to sophistication, but its ability to be mixed and mismatched with any other kind of motif--whether animal, floral or digital--allows the wearer to evoke a sense of freewheeling individuality. Don't you just want to be free and relive those good old days of careless youth? I've ever been to Mexico personally, but boy do I fancy a little touch of freedom on my feet... 

Proenza Schouler seriously couldn't get any better with this amazing bargain, and if you're really into them like me, you can tell your friends (and jealous foes) about the designer duo's inspiring story and what they've concocted this Spring, if you just return to an old post here. Alright now, bye!

6 comments:

  1. these are funny, i like the colour! :)


    xx, Sabinna

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are pretty fantastic. I could see them looking good worn with dark tights.

    Monogrammed

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those shoes are pretty cool, I dont think I'd be able to pull it off though!

    http://borrowedwardrobe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely lovely shoes!


    follow each other, dear?

    xoxo
    amanda

    www.intuitiveflair.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. These shoes are beautiful and sexy and at that price they are a great buy.

    www.justpatience.com

    ReplyDelete