Thursday, December 22, 2011

Gloves: both a necessity and a fashion statement

As the Winter approaches and the cold weather becomes unavoidable, gloves become a necessity. If you haven't flaunted the ultimate fashion accessory yet, you'll need to do so very soon for warming purposes. Why not make it a double whammy and get a fabulous pair that suits your personal style? 



gloves, from left to right: Burberry (on sale!), ValentinoBally (on sale too!)


I could not help myself but to mention Karl Lagerfeld's outstanding sense of style and influence when it comes to gloves. Indeed, gloves have long been a trademark of his. Being the first designer to introduce fashion accessories and jewelry on the runway back in the 1970s, the Kaiser is surely an important figure to look up to, especially for his accessorizing skills. If you are feeling mischievous, opt for the rocker chic fingerless look. If you'd rather keep warm yet want to keep the rock on, those Valentinos will make your heart melt. Or if you like a more classic look, there is always Burberry or Bally, both on sale! 


Karl Lagerfeld wearing one of his trademarks: the biker gloves 

So, have I convinced you yet to give in? Remember, you are arming yourself for the Winter ... AND accessorizing in style of course!




5 comments:

  1. I absolutely want gloves with bows :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like gloves I like the valentino ones the most

    ReplyDelete
  3. Valentino is the best.
    Happy M.Christmas
    ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

    kiss
    Erika
    My Free Choice

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photos. I like to tell you that I have an amazing giveaway in colaboration with Hermes on http://www.patriciaiacob.com/2011/12/giveaway/

    ReplyDelete